August 19, 2012

Instagram Eyes Baltimore/Washington


& SUMMER HAS COME TO AN END
 My summer travels have officially come to an end. I got to spend this week with my amazing family & Boo moving in my brother at his new apartment in Baltimore. We also got to spend a day in Washington enjoying the National Mall. It was a great way to end my summer. THE BEST PART? Last two days in Baltimore you can feel the temperature going down for fall - Pretty amazing.

Till my next journey in the end of September/November...
Back to Miami I Go!




8 comments:

  1. Stumbled across your blog.
    Want to follow each other? Leave me a note on my blog, follow, and I'll follow right back!
    Thank you!

    http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com

    XOXO Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment. I would love to follow each other!

    -Amanda Reyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures! also I need those Hello Kitty slippers! :)

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE that shot from the plane! Stunning :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to cruise through Pandas Lane!

-Amanda Reyes