August 12, 2012

CLUB 50 - BIRTHDAY WISHES

Dress: Zara | Shoes: Zara | Clutch: Express

LIVING LARGE @ CLUB 50

Like I mentioned before these next few days are going to be post central!
This past weekend we got to celebrate my dearest friends birthday - We went to an amazing club/lounge located in the "IT" part of Miami's downtown area [Biscayne] . Club 50 is located on the 50th floor of the Viceroy hotel. LOVED IT; Club 50 is both inside and outside - best part? There's no smoking inside, so you leave smelling the same way you came in [cigarette free]
I would like to wish my beautiful Harriet an amazing birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Aww. You look so cute! I love those bright shoes.

    x. jill
    all 196 countries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      The shoes are to die for, I recently did a post for them - You should check it out!

      Would you like to follow each other?
      -Amanda Reyes

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to cruise through Pandas Lane!

-Amanda Reyes