June 5, 2012



So every girl has their beauty secrets from their day/night make up to their everyday beauty regimens. One thing i would love to share with you all is my everyday makeup that i keep stowed away in my school bag! Living far from school is a bit of a drag especially for an 8:00am class! I usually wake up around 6:00am and I'm flying out the door by 6:45 or else I get horrible Miami traffic. I don't know about you all but I NEVER have time to put on makeup that early,  I would rather get 10 more minutes of sleep! The trick to beating Miami traffic is leaving your house before 7:00am. BESIDES THAT the point for this post is to show you some very simple tools I use in the mornings to do my makeup when I get to school.


  •  First I have the Clean & Clear oil absorbing swabs. I remember everyone in high school using these and I was so thankful that i never had too... Well the time has come! With my raging hormones and the frequent change in temperature in Miami  I always have these in hand!
  •  Second is the PUR mineral pressed powder with SPF15! I usually do wear BareMinerals but its a hassle to do in the car when the loose powder starts flying everywhere (Especially when one is in  hurry).
  • Third is Spackle by Laura Geller which is a tinted primer! I usually wear Stila Perfect & correct foundation as my form of a primer but for my school bag i just use spackle, which works JUST as well!
  • Next we have the Mally volumizing mascara, which i have to say is one of the best mascaras EVER! I usually buy volumizing mascara and it always ends up irritating my eyes or you see the after math on your cheeks which drives me crazy. But i deeply recommend this mascara i wear it both day and night.
  • Fourth is my BareMinerals pressed blush. It was not what i was expecting, its not at all pigmented sometimes you cant really tell i am wearing blush. I wouldn't really buy this product again but again its good to have in my school bag till I use it up & then try a new one. 
  • Next is my YSL Rouge Volupte #13 by far one of the FAVORITE! YSL makes their lipstick so pigmented its sometimes scary! But one can not do wrong with this color no matter what skin color you have.
  • BOBBY PINS - I go through 200 in about a month. I always have them in hand!
  • Lastly is the Bare Escentuals / Bare Minerals full coverage Kabuki Brush. Really good for on the go! Puts on your makeup smoothly and the coverage is amazing. Good for those days i get to school late, 2 or 3 swipes around the face and I'm off to class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to cruise through Pandas Lane!

-Amanda Reyes